Ava Anderson, is a REALTOR
® whose integrity, diverse expertise, and dedication have earned her the reputation as a seasoned leader in her community. Over the course of two decades, she has gained all-encompassing experience in her field, from brokerage management & operations and large-scale property management to private & public sector land development, in addition to individual private property purchase, sale & investment. To date, she has worked in Real Estate across Colorado, New Mexico, Arkansas, and Alaska, where she & her team spearhead a statewide real estate business.
In addition to providing guidance in navigating transactions fueled by cutting-edge marketing tools, expert negotiation skills, and impeccable communication, Ava is well-versed in residential, condo, investment,
, first time homebuyer programs and new construction properties. She is also specializes in relocation, vacant land, cabins
, luxury home sales and FSBO
(For Sale By Owner).
When she isn’t selling or listing, you can find Ava immersed in the great outdoors with her partner either four wheeling, fishing, camping, skiing, or snow machining. She is also an avid traveler with an affinity for wine tasting and food pairing.
Ava Anderson currently represents clients throughout Anchorage
, and Wasilla
, as well as along the Mat-Su Valley
, Eagle River
& statewide. Whether you’re looking for your dream home, are purchasing your first home or would like to sell a property…interested in investing in one, or anything in between, she is here to serve as your trusted ally every step of the way.
- Associate of the Year 2013
- Top Producer since 2011
- Outstanding Customer Service Award 2015
- GRI (Graduate, REALTOR® Institute)
- IRWA Designation (International Right of Way Association)
- RELO (Relocation Certified)
- Board Member, Alaska Association of REALTORS®
- Past Vice President, Alaska Association of REALTORS® (2016)
- Upcoming President, Anchorage Board of Realtors (2020)
- Board Member, Anchorage Board of REALTORS®
- Board Director & Vice President, Anchorage Young Professionals Network